Kinesiology is appropriate for people of all ages; from newborn babies to toddlers, to older people, people with disabilities or mental illness.
For children, it can be quite a fun and interactive process – they learn how their mind and body are connected by watching and feeling the muscle changes. Growing up can be a difficult time: at school, learning new things, playing sports, and interacting with friends and family. Perhaps there is something they would like to be better at, or to sleep soundly or simply be happier and more grounded. As many parents would agree, we just want our children to be happy and content and to reach their full potential.
As a Kinesiologist, working with children and babies has been one of the most extraordinary experiences of my career. I have found that children understand the concepts I explain to them which I do in a simple and gentle manner, and in turn, they teach me a great deal! In recent years I have worked with children who:
- are struggling at school in particular areas
- display anxiety, frustration and even anger when they are not succeeding in an area of their lives
- lack confidence
- struggle with friendship
- have breathing difficulties, asthma and intolerances
- are going through changes in their lives such as family shifts, entering high-school or the workplace, leaving home, travel, and
- are getting to know themselves and believing in who they are.
I understand that raising children and taking care of our fluffy friends is a costly business. Concessional prices are available for children at $100 for an hour.